The Crochet Guild of America (CGOA) and The Knitting Guild Association (TKGA) are very excited to host the 2016 CGOA/TKGA Conference at an EXCITING NEW location: Embassy Suites North Charleston Airport/Hotel & Convention in beautiful, Charleston, SC. The national conferences for both CGOA and TKGA, attracts an eclectic audience of knit and crochet hobbyists, industry professionals, corporate supporters, vendors and many more who all share the same passion. We will hold just one show this year and we expect record attendance. We hope to welcome you as a vendor!
Print Exhibitor Contract
Print Floor Plan- Please review the floor plan and list your Booth/Space Choices in the designated section on the registration form under the Attendee Selection Tab.
Decorator Kit - FERN
- Thursday: Exhibitor Set-Up until 6:00 pm; Exclusive Shopping Preview for registered attendees 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday: Show Floor Open 10:00 am-6:00 pm; Exhibitor Move-Out starting at 6:00 pm
- Sunday: Additional Exhibitor Move-Out available until 12:00 pm
Why Exhibit with Us?
Knit and Crochet attendees come back year after year to take part in educational classes, special events, networking, personal and professional growth and, most importantly, a diverse and product-packed show floor for SHOPPING – yarn, books, patterns, kits, accessories, needles, hooks and more!
- Target Audience = New Customers – gain access to thousands of passionate Knitters and Crocheters from across the country in one weekend!
- Feel the Pulse of the Industry – avid Knitters and Crocheters come to our shows to grow creatively and professionally. Find out what they are looking for and discover new trends in the industry.
- Competitive Advantage – learn what other vendors are doing and network with related professionals.
- Return on Investment – in 2015 nearly 3,000 highly engaged Knitters and Crocheters attended our summer conference; this translates to quality customers and increased sales.
- Intimate Size and Show Floor – while we understand the importance of a busy show floor with excited shoppers, we also allow the opportunity for attendees to interact with vendors by ensuring a manageable show floor with a wide variety of products.
- Exposure – vendors can participate in fun activities such as door prize drawings, book signings, fashion shows and demonstrations as creative ways to drive traffic to your booth and capture important customer information. Additionally, your company name will appear in the Show Directory distributed to all attendees.
We offer affordable booth packages and lots of opportunities to get involved. We will assign spaces on a first received/first assigned basis.