Start a new guild or affiliate your existing group with TKGA
You’re invited! Whether you have a half-dozen knitting friends or a hundred who get together regularly, you are invited to affiliate as a club/guild with TKGA. See a list of other guilds who currently belong.
Your group may be casually informal or traditionally structured – that part is up to you. We make it easy to affiliate and bring new resources to your group. TKGA members can log in to and download the TKGA Club/Guild Application Packet.
All we require is a one-time registration fee of $25 with your affiliation application and that your group president belong to TKGA. You’ll want to encourage others in your group to join TKGA, too, so no one misses out on special TKGA notices and their own subscription to Cast On magazine.
If you are a TKGA Guild, log into your guild record, and you can find special guild resources from the TKGA Guild Resources page.
How TKGA helps Clubs/Guilds:
- By providing your president with information: TKGA e-mails each club/guild president a quarterly Swatches newsletter, filled with news specifically for clubs/guilds.
- By providing a "Guilds Only Resource Area” online: We’ll give you a password to access the online TKGA Guilds Only Resource area. It’s a great place to find such things as a list of teachers for guild workshops, ideas and information gleaned from surveys, and more.
- By providing national interaction: At the TKGA National Conference your group can get together with other clubs/guilds to exchange ideas and fun activities.By inviting your guild to be involved on volunteer committees that help plan and organize the fun at National and Regional Conferences.
- By providing a "Find A Club/Guild” Web listing: We help you gain new members by listing your group contact information online. You simply need to keep your information current with TKGA so this listing is up to date.
- By providing a Message Board forum for Guilds: Through the TKGA Message Board’s guild forum you can share charity ideas, patterns, program suggestions and newsletter ideas with counterparts from across the country.